Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dog Days

I'm trying to get myself back into the school frame of mind. Teacher orientation is just around the corner, and the end of summer is biting me in the behind. I have barely sung in the last few weeks. It's nice to have a vocal rest, but I just went into the other room to practice for High Holy Days and my throat was a bit tight. Daily warm-ups need to start pretty soon again. Wow. I've really been lax.

Gracie and I are going to try to do some of the shows on the new routing. It could be very tricky in the middle of the school year, but we're going to give it a go.

Jack and I spent most of the day at the dentist's office. These are truly the dog days of August, where all of my I'll-put-it-off-til-summer errands finally get done. Next week -- new glasses!

No comments: