Friday, June 30, 2006

Back from the Dead

Well, let's see. It's been over six months since I posted. With good reason. Anything I had to post would have been too painful to publicize and would have put lots of people in jeopardy. At this point, major drama is over, and I can say with some assuredness, that my life is back on track. Life throws you... what? Rocks? Curveballs? Electric shocks? Hurricane Katrinas..? any of the above, once in a while, and a doozy came my way just five days after my last post here.

It has taken me all of this time to resettle myself enough to commit anything to writing in this blog. My marriage came to the brink of divorce, my life took untold twists and turns, and introspection that I had probably been avoiding for quite some time burbled uninhibited to the top.

More on all of this as I get back into a rhythm of posting. But I'm back now. And not with a vengeance, but with a calmness and clarity I haven't had in quite some time. Maybe not ever.

No comments: